Saturday, June 12, 2010

Half Way There!

I hit my 20 week mark! 5 months, I can't believe it!! The time is just flying by and I'm LOVING every minute of it:) It's making me realize though how close baby Evelyn is to being here...not too long from now she will be home with us in our arms. I melt just thinking of it. My last appointment - the BIG one - went great, couldn't have asked for better news. We are in the clear so now we can just sit back and enjoy the pregnancy.
Our Baby Girl...she's getting big!!



20wks
In my Week 20 baby update it says the baby is now the length of a banana!! Crazy!! It's so hard to believe I have a baby the size of a banana in my belly right now. Especially when I look down...I don't feel like my belly is reallly that big yet, she must just be all rolled up in a little ball! Oh and guess what...I definitely feel her moving and kicking around now!! It's so fun to just sit on the couch with Matt and watch for my belly to make some sort of move. They are pretty much just small little punches but the other night I was laying in bed watching TV and from the corner of my eye I saw the center of my belly shoot up!! I'm pretty sure it was her leg streching out. I yelled for Matt to come see but wouldn't you know it, she didn't do it again. Poor Matty, I can't wait for him to finally see the things I see. He's waiting so patiently. I'm sure she will be moving more and more soon enough!

So after we found out we were for sure having a baby girl I made my first purchase...her bedding!! I got it in the mail the other day and I just LOVE it; it looks even better in person! It matches the wall color perfectly and against the wood floor it makes the room feel so warm and welcoming. Matt will be painting vertical stripes on one of the walls; we are going to use this glaze that will just make it a tone darker than the current yellowey color. My plan is white furniture so picking that out will probably be the next decision we need to make.


LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!


Miss Priss Loves it too, she can't wait for baby Evelyn!! This is the wall color...



That's it for baby updates...for now!!! I am going to upload some pics of the house now; there so many updates I feel it needs its own post.


xoxo
M&K


5 comments:

  1. LOL, Yeah it is pretty awesome to feel the baby inside of you move around, there is nothing like it. I am so happy everything is going well for yall. 20 weeks is about the time the pregnancy started picking up for me and Elvis, don't blink because before you know it you will be days away from your due date! Enjoy this time you have, plan lots of trips together for you and Matt before you can't go anywhere its the one thing I regret for me and Elvis!!! Well your colors are beautiful, and I know yall will make awesome parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats krystal i am so happy for you , you feel so happy now just wait till that preciouse baby is here you won't even know how to describe the feelings you are going to have . You look beautiful as always and the bedding is way super cute!!! Hope you are doing great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just precious Krys! We can't wait to see y'all soon. I can't wait to meet Miss Evelyn and love on her <3 . Her bedding and room are going to be adorable! I wouldn't expect anything less. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the pictures of O'BUBBA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your child will spend a lot of time in the nursery, so choose something that both you and your child will love.

    baby girl bedding

    ReplyDelete