Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Updates to China Cabinet!!!

Ok so NOW the cabinet is all done...we put in new paper on the back wall and I added a little more distressing to the wood. I'm so excited with how this piece turned out!! I think the new paper really helped update the piece. It has given me so much motivation to do more with old furniture:) So much fun!!


Here is a picture of the original paper backing...
Here is the new paper!!


Here is a better view of the paper and the cabinet...



Here's a pic of some more distressing I did...



The finished project WITH all of my china!!! It was so fun unboxing it all; it was like we just got married all over again;)




We still have to install the hardware pieces on the bottom part of the cabinet but have to get new nails and with 2 trips already to Home Depot that night, there was no way we were going again!!

For more before pics of this project, see below post:) If you haven't already figured it out...I'm quite proud!

Love to all!!
M&K

No comments:

Post a Comment