Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Where did June go!?

We've had an exciting month of June visiting with LOTS of family and much needed time off from work. I'm sad to see everyone go but when I look to what is to come in the next months I realize there is plenty to look forward to!!

So first I will share my latest belly pic with you guys, I am at WK22 now!! Still feeling pretty good just SUPER tired all the time no matter how much sleep I get (which isn't much!!) I think I'm getting used to it though because I still manage to get things done and more!! I've also started to experience some pressure in my lower belly; baby Evelyn is sitting very low and I can sure feel it. It started about two weeks ago, I can feel it with every step I take. But I hear it's pretty norm and I will only feel more pressure as she grows. So I just have to deal! My yoga instructor did tell me though that there are some positions I can do to ease it and I also decided that swimming helped it after going to the pool with my Niece and Nephew last weekend. Other than those things that's about the only discomfort I have. I have a Dr. appt next Wednesday; just a check up, no sono...excited to hear her heartbeat though and see how she is growing. She has been moving around A LOT more, especially in the past few days. I find that the more I'm moving around and then decide to sit, she will then start to move around. If I'm sitting for long periods of time she doesn't really move. Matt has been able to feel her a little more so that has been fun for him and myself...I love seeing his face light up!! I haven't been sleeping well for the past few weeks so I finally went out and bought the "Snoogle" or as I like to call Bumpie, Snaggle, Swoozie...I can never remember what it's called, Matt always has to remind me haha. Anyways, I tried it out last night on the couch and in bed and really like it so far. We will see if it helps! Matt snapped a pic of me sitting with it on the couch; you can't tell but it's all twirled up behind my back...so comfy:)


That's it for now but more to come!

M&K

No comments:

Post a Comment