Sunday, August 15, 2010

WK29

I know....I know...it's been a while since I've updated you guys!! Life has been crazy busy...not to mention how hard it's been for me to just sit still for more than 10 minutes these days!! Baby Evelyn is doing great, still very active, growing by the day and me...I'm doing well (as good as a 7 month prego gal can do in +100 degree weather!!). Really though, I can't complain, I have the best husband in the world...he helps me with anything and everything I need and other than being pretty tired lately I feel good overall.

The baby room is coming along, we have the furniture picked out, have a new fan up, have the closet organized...only things I really need to finish are picking out curtains, finding a rug and a glider. So, if any of you see any cute ones out there let me know!! Pictures will come when it's all done :) Oh and I'm doing a homemade baby mobile that is coming along as well; my friend Christine is going to help me finish it up the next time she is in town from Austin. We saw the idea when we were both shopping at Anthro...just wait, it's going to be precious!!
My Mom and Dad came in town this weekend, we had such a nice relaxing time! We took off work Friday to take the Dallas Cowboy Stadium tour which was actually a lot of fun!! We did it all, got to see Jerry's personal box with this really fast elevator thats drops him to the runway between the locker room and field...saw all the suites (swankyyy)...the FIELD...and my favorite, the player and CHEERLEADING locker rooms!!! Awesome!! Thay had a great proshop too; you will see one of the goodies I scored below;) I also took my pregnancy pictures this weekend; it was great having my Mom there to help "primp" me as I sweat bullets in the 8am heat (was in the 90's or so). She was also pretty much our photographers assistant following us around with the big reflective light piece...so funny!! Can't wait to see how they turn out:) It's also restaurant week here in Dallas which is where you can try all the best restaurants in Dallas for a fraction of the price. We tried out Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House which I'm pretty sure we would all hands down say was the best food ever!!! So for you Dallas peeps out there that haven't been there yet, it's a MUST!!! I'm salivating just thinking of it;) We'll that's all for now. I do have a few house updates that I will put up today....hopefully! Baby room updates to come in the next few weeks as well, hopefully! No promises;)

Love to all,
M&K

Matt and I on the field!!

Mom and Dad on the field:)



Evelyn's 1st Cheer Uniform!! Future Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krystal! Your blog is very cute and I check it when I can :). Glad to hear that your pregnancy is coming along wonderfully. I can only hope to look ad cute as you when I'm preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are the good lookin parents?
    Trebor Snave

    ReplyDelete