Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Backyard!!

Here are some pictures of our backyard with new grass!!! Alex came up to help Matt put it in and the neighbors pitched in too! They got it all done in one day:) The rock you see below was already in the backyard but was setup in the middle of the yard. Matt and I wanted to have grass throughout so the dog could run around so we just decided to move it in closer to the house giving us more patio space. We are so happy with it; I'm tempted to decorate out there but I kind of already have a lot on my plate with the inside of the house now for;)


YAY for grass and no more crazy flower beds!!! Look at all the space Bub can run around now!! We left a little room in front of the shed to put a flower bed at some point. I'm thinking a few evergreens and a rose trellace:)
By the way...it was 106 degree's in Dallas today, here are the men taking one of their many water breaks. Poor guys!!
XOXO
M&K


No comments:

Post a Comment