Sunday, May 2, 2010

WK14


Hi guys!

Here's a belly shot from yesterday:) I was cleaning up our future baby room and kept passing by the mirror and thought WOW I'm really starting to show!! Pretty crazy! All is well, I'm loving the second trimester. It's amazing how much energy I have again; I feel like I'm back to my old self! I was going through a few of our remaining boxes from the move and found a bunch of cute stuff I have been hanging on to over the years and it's funny because it's all stuff for a little girl room:) I'm so excited to be able to decorate her room with things that have meant something to me for all these years...

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and had as nice weather as we did here in Dallas! I just love the month of May and no not because it is MY BIRTHDAY MONTH which yes, is a pretty big deal:) but because the weather is always just perfect!! We pretty much spent all weekend outside. Here's a picture of our front yard; we've been working on getting the grass fixed. It was fried from the couple that lived here before us...fortunately my hubby the "lawn man" really has it looking good now!! We got a porch bench today too, it's so cute! I was sitting out on it this afternoon and decided to let Miss Priss out, she was begging to come outside. Anyways, she was moseying around the front and the neighbors kitty cat ended up coming out to check her out. This was Miss Priss' first interaction with another cat! It was so fun to watch, she freaked out at first and was making her deep hissing noise but then they were fine, just chilled out and sat right by each other!! So cute! Here are a few pics from our beautiful afternoon today. Take care all, more updates to come in a few weeks!!

Our GREEN Yard:)

My little princess...she LOVES being outside!


What is this creature...it looks just like me!!



I guess you're ok...want to go chase some birds?



xoxo
M&K

3 comments:

  1. Love the belly shot. I also love the huge stack of preggo books you have sitting on the dresser. Haha! Enjoy your preggo time its wonderful and amazing and goes by so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby bump is so cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better Late than NEVER!! I'm just catching up on your blog! I'm more behind than you are!! HAHA

    You have the cutest little baby bump! I'm so happy for you guys!
    Love the photo of the house....very nice curb appeal. I see that Matt 'the lawn man' hasn't lost his touch now that he has a cushy office job!! ;) Love ya Matt......LOL Maybe one of these days I will get to Dallas and drop by to see your house.
    Take care....

    ReplyDelete