Saturday, April 17, 2010

WK12


Here's my first belly shot:) I'm sitting really low so it makes me think it could be a boy! I am SO looking forward to the second trimester. I'm hoping the first thing that goes back to normal (or at least gets better) are my food cravings. I hate to admit that they haven't been the healthiest choices. I have wanted the most random foods, things I haven't eaten in years or even liked at all in my life! I thought my cravings had started to ease up this week but randomly today I got the sudden craving for Popeyes....yumm fried chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuit with *honey*. Most of you know what a picky/healthy eater I am so Popeyes is completely out of the ordinary for me. Here are some of the other weird things I have wanted in my 1st trimester: Oriental Ramen Noodles, Froot Loops, Pancakes/Waffles, Chocolate Milk or Ovaltine, Plain Iced Tea (which I have NEVER liked). Something that I have always LOVED is BBQ but now want absolutely nothing to do with it. The smell of it alone makes me gag!! The things I can't get enough of are sandwiches, soups, salads & cheese and crackers. Wow, writing this all out really opens my eyes as to how random everything is! Poor Matt, he has been such a trooper through all of my crazy cravings; he is amazing, always jumps to get anything I want. I can't tell you guys the last time we have cooked a home cooked meal because I never know what I want until right before meal time. I did tell him today though that I have been craving his Mom's food...she makes some delicious casseroles and boy does that sound delicious right now:) Ok, so enough about food, lets talk about my emotions now. I am kind of like a rollercoaster, is this normal!?! I watched My Best Friends Wedding and cried...I was cleaning the bathroom and started crying...I didn't like my dinner the other night so I cried...I'm such a cry baby!! We'll I hope you all have a great weekend. Matt and I are finally not out of town for once so we are just hanging around the house this weekend. Matt did some yard work today, I cleaned the house (Matt had to take over though, I was exhausted after just cleaning our bathroom & bedroom) and we just had us some Popeyes for dinner....it was everything I had hoped for:) hahaha Goodnight!


M&K

1 comment:

  1. Look at how cute your baby bump is. I am so glad you have a blog, now I can follow your progress from a distance. Congratulations missy, I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete