Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Came Love, Then Came Marriage...


Now comes a BABY in a baby's carriage!! That's right, we're PREGNANT!! And boy does it feel amazing to finally announce it to the world! Matt and I couldn't be happier and are thrilled to share this journey with you all through this blog. I am already at 12 weeks so good-bye nausea hello to more energy!! We met our Dr. for the first time this week, she is so great and I really think will be a perfect fit for us. She went over all of my test results, which were normal, we listened to the heartbeat for the second time (which started at 150 and gradually went up to 160) and found out that - DRUM ROLL PLEASE - we will be able to find out the sex on my next sono visit!!! Oh wait, it gets even better...the appointment is next Friday, 4/23!!! That's less than a week away!! Matt and I pretty much jumped out of our seats when we heard this news, did not expect it at all! So yes, lots to be excited about in our household at the moment.

Speaking of house, boy do we really need to get a move on finishing up all our little "projects" (install ceiling fans, chandelliers, vent covers, wainescoating in spare bath, purchase and put up bathroom mirrors, shutter installation, bedroom draperies, hardware in master bath, kitchen updates....I don't even know where to begin there!!). Whewww I'm exhausted just writing it all down. That's not even everything either. On a brighter note, we have come a long way and we are loving our home!

Ok, so I could really go on and on but I think this is pretty good for our first post. I am thinking about keeping you guys updated weekly...but we'll see how that idea goes! Like I said, we find out the sex next week so stay tuned!!!

P.S. What are you guys thinking out there, Boy or Girl!?!?! Feel free to share:)
M&K

6 comments:

  1. :) Congratulations Krystal!!
    You're going to be such a fun Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I have been thinking a lot about this and I think 70%girl and 30%boy
    and I was wondering if yall have thought about any names yet.... im so happy for the two of you
    Christine Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for yall!!!! It's funny the cravings you have, I have had, so I'm going to guess your having a boy!!!!! Congratulations again Krystal and Matt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I can't believe you are finding out so soon, very exciting! AND you will beat me :) We won't find out till May 4th, 18 wks. I'm saying girl, but we will take whatever is healthy! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for the three of you!!! I love you so much and wish you a continued healthy pregnancy! We can't wait to meet Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete