Saturday, November 13, 2010

She's Here!!

Evelyn Marie was born on Monday October 25, 2010 at 12:43pm. She weighed 7lbs 80z and was 18.3in long! She is just amazing and we fall more in love with her as each day goes by. We are adjusting pretty well to our new life as parents, it's crazy how your life just takes a complete turn. For the better! I can't see myself doing anything else right now. Same with Matt, he was so ready to be a Daddy and he is fitting into those shoes perfectly:) Looking forward to shifting gears on our blog, going from the parents to be to finally a family of three! What a cute rhyme I just came up with! haha

Enjoy the pictures. We have been taking a lot of them which I am so glad for because like they say, the time just flies by!!

Our first family picture, Dad's eyes say it all:)

Matt lovingly holding our daughter, a moment I have dreamed of.
Car ride home from the hospital, mind you the drive was about 2 minutes long:) I was so excited to sit with her in the back seat. She looks so small now when I look back at this picture!!
So stinking cute, we love her so so much!!!

XOXO

M&K

No comments:

Post a Comment